[horde] Installation

Cody Harris hchs at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 30 13:25:33 PDT 2003

I'm trying to install horde on Windows XP. I followed instructions as much
as i could, but get:

Horde Versions

    * Horde: 2.2.3

PHP Version

    * <test.htm>View phpinfo() screen
    * PHP Version: 4.3.1
    * PHP Major Version: 4.3
    * PHP Minor Version: 1
    * PHP Version Classification: release
    * You are running a supported version of PHP.

PHP Module Capabilities

    * DOM XML Support: No
    * FTP Support: Yes
    * Gettext Support: No
    * Horde will not run without gettext support. Compile php
--with-gettext before continuing.
    * Warning: Unknown(): Your script possibly relies on a session
side-effect which existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the
session extension does not consider global variables as a source of data,
unless register_globals is enabled. You can disable this functionality and
this warning by setting session.bug_compat_42 or session.bug_compat_warn to
off, respectively. in Unknown on line 0

What am i doing wrong here?