[horde] Newbie question

Dan Wells danwlxiv at netscape.net
Wed Apr 30 14:46:30 PDT 2003

Thanks for getting back to me.  Well the first problem is "Am I barking up the wrong tree?"  Is horde a good solution for my problem? This is so I don't waste time trying to get something working that will not untimately solve my needs.

The second problem involves not being able to log in.  I am told that "Login fialed for some reason.  Most likely your username or password was entered incorrectly."  I checked obvious things like cap-lock but can't find anything there.  The user name I try and log in with is the same one used in the IMP test and it (the IMP test) seems to think things are peachy.

I'm missing something somewhere but I don't know where to look.