[horde] Administartion + several questions

Dan Wells danwlxiv at netscape.net
Thu May 1 12:56:31 PDT 2003

I now have Horde 2.2.3 running on a RH 8.0 system with RH Database 2.1 (PostgreSQL 7.2.x) and PHP 4.2.2.

Questions:

1.  I would like to change the color scheme, is that alright and if so, are there some guideleines that will tell me how?

2.  Related to the above, I noticed some messages showing up but I could not read them because of hte color scheme.  When I changed the background color I fone the message "Warning: division by Zero in "path/horde/login.php" on line 90."  What do I need to do to address this?

3.  An add-on module "Gollem"  mentions an "administrator" account.  What is it and how do I find it or log in as the "administrator?"

Thanks in advance!