[horde] Got IMP to work! Yahoo!

Webmaster webmaster at sunad.com
Thu May 1 15:06:24 PDT 2003

I am composing a message directly from IMP at this very moment. Wow. I never
thought I'd get past that xml problem, as I wrote earlier. I've already
impressed my supervisor with horde.  Great app guys, keep up the great work.

Our most unfortunate email server supports only pop, which is a pain. I think
it is awesome, though, that we can still have webmail via horde. I am pushing
change in our small office for a better email server product (currently running
SLMail by Seattle Labs).

I do have one question: I have to disable saving preferences into mysql because
it fails when I try to connect. I'm not seeing a problem, I have no idea what
is going on.....

I have followed the instructions as closely as possible, and don't see anything
wrong with the setup.  Any ideas?

Also, SLMail, our pop3 mail server, requires secondary domains to use the
following format in terms of usernames:

"domain\user"

The backslash is killing my logins on our secondary mail domains (in terms of
logging into horde). This is another reason I'm not satified with SLMail. Any
ideas?

Thanks everyone....very impressive.