[horde] Help with users.

Mell Schleminger al at chilesat.net
Sat May 3 10:38:42 PDT 2003

Hello list:

        I have a very big problem with my Horde IMP install.
        I have configured only 3 box to login in IMP, the login name, the password and the server name to get the emails. I did configure horde to get the auth with imap and store configurations in sql. My problem is the next:

    If one user login with the username "al" to the server "xxx1.mailserver.com" get one ident.
    If another user with the same username "al" make a login to another server "xxx2.mailserver.com" he can get the same ident. and configurations from the first one.

    Is this a bug?
    I need to make something to fix´t?

Best regards and thank you for your help.
Sorry for my english
.