[horde] Installing Horde - PEAR Problems

Ben Lake ben.lake at archose.com
Mon May 5 01:42:34 PDT 2003

I finally got everything going except HTML_Select...I have HTML_Common
and HTML_Select_Common installed, but there is no such thing as
HTML_Select. How do I go about getting around this?

Thanks for the reply. I did have the wrong include path and that is only
because I somehow had two installs of PEAR!