[horde] Newbie Question (Login)

Ben Lake ben.lake at archose.com
Mon May 5 17:01:44 PDT 2003

I had the same problem.

If you are using the 'sql' driver simply login to your DB and do an
insert int horde_users with a username and pass, the pass needs to be an
md5 of the actual password. It took me asking this mailing list to get
the md5 info. Whats up with the limited docs, they seem to be verbose
about the wrong things.