[horde] setup Categories ???

test andy at stronzo.d2g.com
Wed May 7 08:39:41 PDT 2003

Hello,

> Did you create the horde_categories table?
>
> -chuck

Yes, I did. Meaning that there ARE tables:

-rw-rw----    1 mysql    mysql        8912 Mär  2 18:10 horde_categories.frm
-rw-rw----    1 mysql    mysql         380 Mai  7 17:21 horde_categories.MYD
-rw-rw----    1 mysql    mysql        9216 Mai  7 17:21 horde_categories.MYI
-rw-rw----    1 mysql    mysql        8550 Mär  9 17:19 horde_categories_seq.frm
-rw-rw----    1 mysql    mysql           5 Mai  7 17:21 horde_categories_seq.MYD
-rw-rw----    1 mysql    mysql        2048 Mai  7 17:21 horde_categories_seq.MYI

And if trying do to so again:

ERROR 1050 at line 3: Table 'horde_categories' already exists

Sounds good.

At this moment I'm writing from another station where I installed Horde
completely a few weeks ago. All okay, looks like the ill installation, with
categories simply set to "sql" in horde/config/conf.php . So now I don't want to
upgrade this box .........

Feeling somehow stuck, so if someone might would have a look for this, please
tell me. No problem, no secrets there.

By the way: could I dump the DB and copy the Horde/* files over to the other
box? Before this I surely rename/delete the ones on the old box.

Thanks!

Andy