[horde] double in delete folder

Ian P. Christian pookey at pookey.co.uk
Sat May 10 06:14:57 PDT 2003

Quoting "steven.TSE" <steven.tse at possehlelectronics.com.hk>:

> Hi, i'm using Horde 2.2.3 + imp 3.2.1 on a qmail + courier IMAP.  I found
> that everytime i delete a message with imp, it will have twice in trash
> folder!!  Notice i have selected "move delete message to delete folder
> instead of mark it as delete".  Moreover, it wouldn't happen with mail
> clients like Outlook express, so it should be IMP's problem.  Please advise,
> thankyou very much!

have you tried turning this option off and seeing if you get one copy of the
mail into your deleted folder?

It's possible that your server is configured to move mail into that folder
automatically, therefore by telling IMP to do it aswell, you would get
duplicates.

HTH

--
Ian P. Christian :: pookey at pookey.co.uk :: http://pookey.co.uk