[horde] double in delete folder

steven.TSE steven.tse at possehlelectronics.com.hk
Mon May 12 00:12:26 PDT 2003

thanks for the advise.  i've tried turning off the option, and the mail
would marked as delete in the inbox.  It works well with default option.
Moreover, I found that when i click the "empty trash", it will logout
immediately and saying the session is expired (but i just login
actually)....

i *guess* it maybe a little program bug?