[horde] getting further

imp imp at xtremedev.com
Tue May 13 01:05:34 PDT 2003

Grr. Still trying to get into horde just to setup imp/conf.xml. I get
the horde login page now, and I'm using imap as authentication, and I've
set:

$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('root');

And logged in as root through horde. It shows my Last login, but then
nothing else 'cept the username/password prompts again. My cyrus imapd
shows that the authentication was correct, horde.log shows no errors,
and http_error shows no error as well. Yet I'm still being kicked back
to the login page with no configuration icon/dropdown/whatever.

Any suggestions?