[horde] OpenBSD packages and PEAR

Johan de Vries johan.devries at bravilor.com
Thu May 15 22:31:10 PDT 2003

There was a mail in the group a little time ago about pear:

I just uploaded new packages to the FTP server that provide all PEAR
packages necessary for running all Horde modules (stable and development).

You might find these packages useful if you have problems installing or
upgrading PEAR or just don't want to run through the PEAR installation
process.

You will find .tar.gz, .tar.bz2 and .zip versions at
ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/pear/

These are the changes to the last version (pear-1.0.1):

Upgrades:

 - Archive_Tar 1.0
 - File 1.0.3
 - HTML_Common 1.1
 - Log 1.6.5
 - Net_SMTP 1.2.2
 - XML_Parser 1.0.1

Additions:

 - HTTP_Request 1.1.1
 - Net_DNS 1.00b1
 - Net_URL 1.0.10

Jan.

Maybe this is of some help
I will upgrade one machine from 3.2 to 3.3 this weekend
Then I know for sure

Johan