[horde] newbie question...

David Ferguson fergie at mail.com
Sat May 17 10:13:09 PDT 2003

I have been trying to carry out this step recently, but appear to be missing
something as on hitting the 'Generate Mail Configuration' button (Imp
configuration) I am presented with the form returned to me without a
conf.php file and the input boxes empty.  You can it try for yourself at
http://webmail.dfinternet.net/horde/ (autologin enabled).

I have looked at the test.php pages for both horde and imp installations and
cannot find any indications to anything missing.  Could anybody please
provide a friendly pointer in the right direction?

I am running PHP 4.2.3 on a Sun Cobalt Raq550
(http://webmail.dfinternet.net/horde/test.php).

Regards,

David Ferguson