Theme backport was Re: [horde] Theme Lavender

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon May 19 15:31:03 PDT 2003

> > IMP
> > >
> > > Exactly.
> >
> > Any possibility of backporting this theme feature to RELENG versions?
>
> No.
>
> Jan.

While technically correct, maybe not the most useful answer.  As for the
left menu bar, that will certainly not be back ported to RELENG.  Also,
full blown theme support will not be backported.  BUT, if you want to use
a specific theme for your site, that is to change the default theme for
your entire site, you can do that.  Simply go to http://www.horde.org/themes/
and download the needed them, and then follow the directions in the README
file for that theme.  Not all CVS HEAD themes are available there, since not
all of them will work with RELENG.  But most are there.  Some may be slightly
out of date compare to HEAD...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics