AW: [horde] problems after cvs update "Undefined index: cache_folders"

Michael Riehemann gummler at wtal.de
Tue May 20 03:22:09 PDT 2003

> hi together,
> today in the morning i do "cvs update"
> in my great working horde Head install.
> after I get all the new stuff from *.dist
> I get only empty pages. The log file dont
> record any problems.
> Only Imp say after login,:
>
> Notice: Undefined index: cache_folders in
> /srv/www/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 620

You did NOT update all your configuration files.

Jan.

hi, thanks for help!
I make a "fresh" install from cvs - only horde & turba.
I make a "fesh" horde database in mysql.
And I get the same Error - only empty pages.
are you shure I forgett some config??
If so, do you have any ideas how to fix the
problem?
I don´t know anything else??

many thanks
michael