[horde] Begin an app with horde: Basic auth needed!

freeze at free.fr freeze at free.fr
Tue May 20 06:37:22 PDT 2003

Hi,
   I'd like to create my website based on horde, so they can read their emails
directly: They'll login only once. I've installer imp/horde & turba. I saw
there was a website explaining the different functions and their usage
http://dev.horde.org/ . But, there's no simple example about how to use the
horde framework for a very very small website: 1 page, with authentification.
   Then I'll be able to uderstand the other functionalities of horde step by
step...

   Can someone send me a file with such very small piece of code so, I can
begin to study how thebasic authentification with horde works? I mean a file
that is nearly independant of any other one but which use the horde framework.

Thanks,
Freeze