[horde] spanish translation and solaris 8

Angel L. Mateo Martínez amateo at um.es
Thu May 22 07:47:05 PDT 2003

Hello,

	I have a problem trying to run horde & imp in a solaris 9 server with
spanish translation. The problem I have is that although I select
Spanish in the language selection box, horde and imp displays messages
in english, although I can read the help in spanish.

	I have read that you have to recompile the language files with msgfmt
command and that solaris has a problem with its gettext and GNU gettext.
I have try both gettext's versions, but spanish doesn't work.

	Any idea?

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Redes y Comunicaciones