[horde] horde cannot login

Janis Kaktins janis at tempus-ls.lv
Fri May 23 07:21:04 PDT 2003

> Passwords in SQL are one-way crypted with md5. MySQL has an md5 function
you
> can do this.

OK. I found on mysql.com how to accomplish it. I have inserted new horde
administrator user into the mysql database with md5 password. Now I tried
again to login into the horde, but this time there is no error message like
"Authentication failed: Username and/or password not correct", but the page
is opened as "the page cannot be displayed" and there are no errors in
/tmp/horde.log file either.

the link after I loged on shows something like:

http://myserver/horde/login.php?Horde=863d585c73edc9672a8089a967bdc17f&nocache=70be7c5f44aa0e35f127fbff9afd941d

what else is wrong here?