[horde] Now, i can login. How the heck do i administer this thing?

Chris Rose offline at shaw.ca
Fri May 23 11:28:57 PDT 2003

I have a user (as seen elsewhere in the list) called admin.  When i log
in, i'm presented with a pretty bare screen, though i have imp and turba
installed and can get at them.  The thing is, my so-called "admin" user
can't change jack-squat, even his own password.  Having seen the option
mentioned elsewhere in the list, i tried adding
$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('admin');
to my horde.php in config/ but that doesn't seem to have affected anything.

How can i go about administering this?  What settings in the configs
matter for these purposes?

And, on a related note, is there a canonical listing of all the settings
in the config files, so that i could just look this up myself?
--
Chris R.
=======