[horde] cvs cannot login

Thomas Spellman thomas at thosmos.com
Sat May 24 10:00:27 PDT 2003

Needing to have guest ability for a kronolith calendar, I decided to try
the cvs versions of horde and kronlith again.  I started from a fresh
cvs download, set up the configs and created the sql tables, created an
admin user using md5('password'), etc.  The test.php says everything is
OK.  When I try to log in, I get no error message but am returned to the
login screen again.

Horde.log says that my login attempt was successful, and that's the only
thing in the log:

May 24 09:10:39 HORDE [info] [horde] Login success for tm [127.0.0.1] to
Horde [on line 80 of "C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\horde\login.php"]

I am getting the following in my php_error.log:

[24-May-2003 09:27:58] PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  time in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\horde\lib\Auth.php on line 416

This is with horde and kronlith CVS from 5-24-03, php4.3.1, apache2.0.44
using php4apache2.dll apache module on winXP.

Any ideas?

Thomas