[horde] Administration Menu?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri May 30 15:13:12 PDT 2003

Quoting Rob Siklos <rob2 at siklos.ca>:

> Perhaps this question should be added to the FAQ, since it's the most FA'd Q
> I've ever seen.

I've made it a point (up to now) not to put CVS HEAD info in the FAQ (except
maybe for feature request issues).  Since CVS HEAD stuff changes so much,
it really isn't appropriate for the FAQ (where once a question is entered,
it is never removed).

I admit that this is an FAQ, but as I say, it is a CVS HEAD issue and as
such doesn't meet my FAQ criteria.  If any of the Horde core group tell me
to put it in, I certainly will. :)

> James, the administration menu is not available in anything less than horde
> 3.0 - this means that all the modules that require the admin menu also need
> 3.0.

Second part of that is as documented in

http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/install/index.php#i3

which refers the reader to