[horde] Server with two Hordes?

James Van Sickle gothbert at spamcop.net
Mon Jun 2 14:40:13 PDT 2003

I am currently getting when I try to go to the main Horde page.  I do not get
any kind of login prompt currently.

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object
in /usr/home2/hordexp/index.php on line 28

Here is what I have so far:

1. I have Horde 2.2 running under directory /horde
2. I have installed Horde 3 under directory /hordexp
3. I replaced /horde with /hordexp under registry.php and conf.php
4. I have setup Horde 3 to login to IMAP for now.

Did I possibly forget to update something?

-James