[horde] Fatal Error /w Horde 3

James Van Sickle gothbert at spamcop.net
Wed Jun 4 09:19:23 PDT 2003

Here is what I have for the settings.  I can use these same settings to access
the db on the command prompt.  I also changed the settings to match the second
database I use for my production Horde 2.2 app.  I still get the same message
in both cases, however.

I noticed there was no "$conf['prefs']['params']['table'] = 'horde_prefs';"
setting in the conf.php file for Horde 3, but am not sure if that is still
valid on this version.

$conf['sql']['phptype'] = 'mysql';
$conf['sql']['protocol'] = 'tcp';
// $conf['sql']['socket'] = '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock';
// $conf['sql']['port'] = 5432;
$conf['sql']['hostspec'] = 'localhost';
$conf['sql']['username'] = 'hordexp'
$conf['sql']['password'] = '****';