[horde] problems updating horde

Francesco Consumi consumi at istitutodeglinnocenti.it
Wed Jun 4 09:01:52 PDT 2003

Hi to all,

I'm trying to update Horde to last CVS from a CVS of mid-may, but I'm failing.

I've added the new field to kronolith_events (whithout value, I don't know what
value must fill the field event_creator), I've added the new table
horde_categories_attributes, and I've run the migrate_categories.php script
(with $live= true), and I see that it correctly populate the new table.

The problem is: after these operations, in kronolith there isn't any calendar.
But I see the user's calendars names in horde_categories_attributes.
What I'm missing ?

furthermore, after migration of database, the old Horde doesn't works anymore:
it can't find the calendars, and the calendars combo box is void....

PHP 4.2.3 + PostgreSQL 7.2.1

thanks in advance.