[horde] Can horde be used by 100,000 users?

Oliver Kuhl okuhl at netcologne.de
Thu Jun 5 04:36:32 PDT 2003

Hi!

> and a load of other "stuff" not related to horde. I would be interested in
> other sites that are running horde with this kind of traffic
We use horde/imp/turba/kronolith/gollem/ingo/forwards for 100.000 users. Our hardware are two 1,3GHz Dual-CPU-PIII-Machines with 1Gig RAM each. We use phpaccelerator as cache, like yahoo does (if I'm well informed).

Actually, our machines have a load of 0.5 at "rush hour". There are 2000 different users login in each day and 3600 logins overall per day.

Maybe you have an idea know. :-)

Gruss,
  Ollie.