[horde] IE problems

Scott Courtney courtney at 4th.com
Thu Jun 5 19:19:09 PDT 2003

Good evening!

I've been to the FAQ and the mail archives, but haven't seen this bug
reported anywhere.

I have a working Horde configuration that does everything it's supposed to do
in Konqueror and in Netscape. In IE, however, the upper frame (the one with
the application, rather than the menu bar) never displays. IE complains that
it can't locate the host, which I know is utter nonsense because it's
displaying the other frame from the same host.

IE, of course, even with "friendly error messages" turned off, gives me no
meaningful error and doesn't tell me *what* hostname it is unable to resolve.
Typical Micros~1 lack of useful diagnostics.

Has anyone seen this before, and if so, what can I do about it?

Thanks!

Scott

--
Scott Courtney         | "I don't mind Microsoft making money. I mind them