[horde] Problem with RPM horde installation

Bernard Paris Bernard.Paris at psp.ucl.ac.be
Tue Jun 10 03:14:19 PDT 2003

Hi there,

I've a simply problem in installing new versions of php and horde on
my Redhat7.3.

- first  I remove all old versions of php, apache and imp;
- I re-installed apache-1.3.27-1.7.1.i386.rpm --> it works
- I installed  php-4.2.2-0horde3.i386.rpm
- I cannot restart apache, getting this error:

Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/libphp4.so into server:
/etc/httpd/modules/libphp4.so: undefined symbol: gdImageStringFT

Any idea ??
Thanks.
--
//Bernard Paris