[horde] Login issues with horde

Norris Ward nappy_d at rogers.com
Tue Jun 10 03:27:15 PDT 2003

Hey all,
            I recently installed the following with pear 1.1 on a RedHat 8
system and imap2000a:

*	Horde: 2.2.3
*	IMP: 3.2.1 ( run IMP tests
<http://www.norrcommsolutions.net/horde/imp/test.php> )
*	Turba: 1.2
*	Mnemo: 1.1
*	PHP 4.2.2
My IMP test seems to run fine.  I can login but I cannot send mail yet try
it: username=guest and password=letmeinnow  The problem lies in when I
attempt to login at the main page it tells me the following errors upon
successful login:

Notice: Undefined index: status in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Registry.php on
line 156

Notice: Undefined index: status in /var/www/html/horde/menu.php on line 34

Try it for yourself and see (http://www.norrcommsolutions.net/mail), what am
I missing?  I as able to login successfully once, everything looked GREAT
then I logged out and when I tried to relogin, these errors began to appear,
no matter which user was logging in.

Thanks in advance for the assistance :-)