[horde] Login issues with horde

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Jun 10 12:46:42 PDT 2003

Quoting nappy_d <nappy_d at rogers.com>:

> Hey all,
>             I know this is going to sound crazy and all.

Not really.

> however. From my
> email below, I cannot login successfully to horde directly.

So Horde login is failing?

>  However, If I
> was to visit the the /mail/passwd site, login and go directly to my mail box
> without changing the password it works and the mail box is fine.

So your IMP authentication is working?

>  Anyone
> have any ideas as to this phenomena?

You setup IMP authentication properly, and Horde authentication wrong?
Try setting Horde to use IMP authentication (application/imp) as per
the comments in horde/config/conf.php or horde/config/horde.php (which
ever you have) and/or horde/config/registry.php (depending on version).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!