[horde] new tasks/events/...

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Jun 10 14:40:27 PDT 2003

Quoting Christoph Schindler <e9525429 at student.tuwien.ac.at>:

> This has already come up in the nag mailing list, but hasn't been
> answered there:
>
> In the list views of at least nag, kronolith and apparently mnemo there
> is no link to add a new item.

That appears to be true for CVS HEAD nag and memo.  I'm not sure what
you mean by list view of kronolith.

> Is this on purpose, and if so, why so?

I don't see any problem with kronolith.  But I do see a problem with nag/memo.

There used to be a "New Note" (memo) and "Add" (nag) menu item, which
apparently were removed.  Not sure why.  We could add them back to the
menus, or we could create some small icon to put next to the refresh icon
or something.

Any votes as to which is better?

--
Eric Rostetter