[horde] new tasks/events/...

Christoph Schindler e9525429 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jun 10 15:52:41 PDT 2003

On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 05:01:40PM -0500, Eric Rostetter wrote:
> Quoting Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>:
>
> > Neither? The link is there. It works fine. For mnemo:
>
> Not for me, but I'm now convinced that it is because I didn't migrate
> something right...  I've done the cvs update, but not the data migrations
> yet.  So probably, in my case, totally my fault.

Ditto, I'm sorry.

But that brings up another question: how was I supposed to know that i
had to migrate anything? I'm already busy with reading the mailing lists
for about 1h a day, cvs updates take so long the code is obsolete the
moment i finish (because i don't want to miss any changed config/*.dist
files) and I at least try to read any CHANGES files, but still this
major thing has slipped by me... uh?

To be honest: I feel rather overwhelmed by this project, even though I
have only a handful of the modules installed.

Is there a source of need-to-follow-procedures for people who want to
keep up with cvs head that i have not found yet?

thanks!hop

--
pathological-techno-fetishist-with-social-deficit