[horde] strange question

mutationengine jstrawhand at mutationengine.com
Wed Jun 11 14:37:02 PDT 2003

Hello

I'm in a bit of a pickle.

I have an email account through a company that provides me with my base
email, but because I'm set up in a university I wasn't able to send
outgoing mail.

SO

My (former) partner set up some sort of switcheroo through which my
mail gets bounced to webmail.

I don't know who hosts the switch!

Also, my original, base email is .tv, but the webmail is .net, and
there seems to be mirrored email accounts there as well as well the
ability to create autonomous ones.

I need to try and figure who in the heck is the company that hosts my
webmail/IMAC account.

Sorry if this isn't correct tech talk, but this is the first time I've
had to look much deeper than my Apple Mail application.

Thanks!

Justin Strawhand
pixelwrangler*
the mutationengine company