[horde] Getting the horde application bar to showup when logging in from elsewhere

Ted Cabeen secabeen at pobox.com
Wed Jun 11 18:33:04 PDT 2003

Is there a way to get the Horde application bar to show up when
logging in from a page other than the horde front page?  We have setup
a nice Login to Webmail box on our main homepage that we'd like people
to use to login.  However, when they do so, they don't get the frame
containing the application bar, they just get the window for the
application.  Is there any form variable that I can pass to the login
page in order to get the application bar to show up?

--
Ted Cabeen           http://www.pobox.com/~secabeen            ted at impulse.net
Check Website or Keyserver for PGP/GPG Key BA0349D2         secabeen at pobox.com