[horde] jpgraph Text class and /lib/Text.php Text class

karagian karagian at it.teithe.gr
Fri Jun 13 01:43:45 PDT 2003

Hello,

I just installed horde from the cvs, and have the following problem:

nic has the ability to show some graphs, using jpgraph,
but after getting and installing jpgraph, I got the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class text in
/usr/local/lib/php/jpgraph/jpgraph.php on line 2445

I realized that jpgraph declares a class Text, which is also declared in
/lib/Text.php

Since they are both used by nic, there seems to be a conflict.

Did I do something wrong, or
is there a way to get over this problem?