[horde] Re: [imp] footers and motd on login page

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Fri Jun 13 06:59:48 PDT 2003

HI,

Thanks, but I figured out the problem.  It seems that when I use the
syslog facility at the debug level everything goes up in smoke, lowering
the level to info has resolved my problem.  I don't even know where to
begin to find where the bug exists.  It's a shame though, I do need debug
on occasion.

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Unix Team -  Intermediate System Administrator
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan at yorku.ca

I have not failed.  I have just	       I don't know the secret to success,
found 10,000 ways that don't work.     but the secret to failure is
				       trying to please everybody.
	- Thomas Edison				- Bill Cosby