[horde] Options Button

Jeremy Oddo horde at apixels.net
Fri Jun 13 07:22:31 PDT 2003

> RH9
> Imp 3.2.1
> Turba 1.2
> Mnemo 1.1
> Kronolith 1.1
> Horde 2.2.3
>
> I was testing my installation and I just noticed that I am missing my
> options button.  My other installation has the options button in the top
> menu for all the applications but my current one does not.  I'm looking
> for guidance to find the variable that I must have accidentally
> configured.  I was thinking it would be in prefs.php but I can't seem to
> find it.

First, let me say that I have had only been playing with horde for three
days so I am in NO WAY an expert!  Secondly, I could be very wrong, so if
that's the case, someone please step in.  OK, with that out of the way...
:)

How are you authenticating?  I think that certain auth methods will give
you the configure button (such as IMAP).  I *need* to auth thru IMAP and
ran into this problem with Horde/IMP/etc.  It seems that the latest CVS
helped out with this.  The CVS branch allows you to auth thru non-sql
methods while still saving user prefs in a sql db.  This gave me the best
of both world.

Like I said, this may not be accurate as I only started playing with this
on Tuesday...and haven't touched my install since (so I guess that means I
only have *one* day's worth of knowledge!).

Jeremy