[horde] Adding an icon back to mail box for turba

nappy_d nappy_d at rogers.com
Fri Jun 13 08:51:02 PDT 2003

Hi all,
        So far I have gotten some GREAT tips to assist this "newbie" to php in configuring horde, IMP etc.

In turba, the menu bar does not have an icon to get a user back to their inbox.  I look in the turba/menu.php and there is no such item.  how can I add one?  I do believe it has to go into this section

/* Check for additional site-specific menu items (in config/menu.php). */
$additional_items = '';
if (@is_readable(TURBA_BASE . '/config/menu.php')) {
    include_once TURBA_BASE . '/config/menu.php';
    foreach ($_menu as $item) {
        $additional_items .= Menu::customItem($item);