[horde] IMP test login successful but not from horde or IMP

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Jun 13 13:48:58 PDT 2003

Quoting Norris Ward <nappy_d at rogers.com>:

> at the root of /../imp there is a file named menu.php.  I added
> the following to it:
> <$conf['menu']['apps'] = array('turba', 'nag', 'kronolith', 'mnemo');> right
> below the line <require_once HORDE_BASE . '/lib/Menu.php';>  This seem to
> have done the trick.  My next snags are this:

That should be in a conf.php file, not in menu.php.  For imp, you would add
it to horde/imp/config/conf.php and for Horde it is done in registry.php
by setting the modules active.

> -When I click on the calendar, it is blank
> -When I click on mnemo or nag the following error messages appear:
> A fatal error has occurred:
> Required 'phptype' not specified in tasks configuration.
> [line 66 of /var/www/html/horde/nag/lib/Driver/sql.php]
> Details have been logged for the administrator.
>
> Can anyone give me a hint as to possible causes?

Your log files will.  But basically you told them to use sql, but you
didn't define the phptype (databae type) to use.  So edit your config files
to properly setup sql.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics