[horde] Kronolith an IMP/Horde features

Norris Ward nappy_d at rogers.com
Sat Jun 14 08:37:35 PDT 2003

Oh I forgot to ask, the design mode that works with Horde/IMP composition,
where is the patch?  I am running the following stable versions of horde and
I am scared to move.  Also, is support for the Horde (lack of a better term)
"htmlarea" available for the Mac OS, Netscape or konquerer other email
clients?