[horde] Previous user-session information still available

Salim Virani me at salimvirani.com
Sat Jun 14 14:52:42 PDT 2003

Yes. This happens when using the same browser on the same computer,
though with cookies enabled. I've reproduced this using Safari/OSX,
Mozilla/OSX and IE6/WinXP.

It's also worth noting that when the second user's login attempt will
always fail once and succeed on the second attempt.  That is:
1) User 1 logs in.  Login success logged. Inbox displayed.
2) User 2 logs in.  Fails -- but is not logged even when set to
LOG_DEBUG.
3) User 2 logs in again.  Login success logged. Inbox displayed.
4) User 2 selects app calling Auth::getCredential -- User 1's password
returned.

The server is running Horde: 2.1, IMP: 3.1 on PHP 4.2.2, Apache 2.0.40
on Redhat 8.  Authentication is done through IMAP on a different
machine.

Thanks again.