[horde] Kronolith an IMP/Horde features

Mike Cochrane mike at graftonhall.co.nz
Sat Jun 14 15:53:17 PDT 2003

> ----- Message from nappy_d at rogers.com ---------
>
> Hi all,
>             Has the horde or IMP group ever considered adding enhanced text
> <http://www.interactivetools.com/products/htmlarea/documentation.html>  area
> for mail composition? They have version 3.0 which is supposed cross platform

I have been playing with a cross browser solution for about a week and have one
nearly working. Mozilla is still quite buggy when it comes to handling iframe
contents. Even the htmlarea 3.0 alpha demo doesn't work correctly in my copy of
mozilla.

I'll work to add htmlarea into horde as a replacement for the current designmode
editor though.

- Mike :-)