[horde] Kronolith an IMP/Horde features

Mike Cochrane mike at graftonhall.co.nz
Sat Jun 14 23:40:28 PDT 2003

> There's also this, fyi: http://www.kevinroth.com/rte/demo.htm
>
> Great that you'll work on a cross platform editor. One really good thing
> about the current one, though, is that it's *really* light. I hope whatever
> you come up with isn't too huge - the richedit IE one is just ginormous.
> Gives me the willies.
>
> -chuck

Spotted that one too... There are big issues with mozilla being screwy though.
The latest snapshot (from last night) of mozilla works nicely. The advantage of
the htmlarea one is that you just put textareas in the html then add some
javascript and it converts them.
So pretty easy to add to nag, mnemo etc. Adding to IMP is going to be tricky due
to need to change identities all the time.

- Mike :-)