[horde] Previous user-session information still available

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Jun 15 20:44:41 PDT 2003

Quoting Salim Virani <me at salimvirani.com>:

> Users log in from a form on the home page of the site, which I've
> included below.  I can see, now, how this works against the
> expectations of redirect.php.  It handles this condition by simply
> dumping the user back at the login page setting $reason to "failed" and
> clears some session information (but not all).

Ah. That would have been useful information. Don't use reason=failed; that's
for when there's actually a *failed* login attempt - i.e., no session info
was written in the first place. Use reason=logout if you want Horde to
clean up for you.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.