[horde] rakim guest permissions

Tom Hodder (ECNOW LTD) tom at scriptsupport.co.uk
Mon Jun 16 03:18:14 PDT 2003

Hi,

I've setup horde/imp and rakim, horde is setup to use imp authentication and
rakim is set to allow unauthenticated guests.

whenever a user gets to the login page they are offered guest services and
I have configured rakim to appear there, but when they click to enter support
they are rediriected to the imp login page, whereas I would expect them to be
immediately allowed to ask questions in the support section without having to
enter a password.

Is there a way to configure rakim so that this is the case.

Cheers

T.