[horde] Horde/IMP/Apache and Send Mail

Norris Ward nappy_d at rogers.com
Tue Jun 17 18:21:56 PDT 2003

Hi all,
	I did some digging and research. It now seems that my sendmailer is now
setup for auth.  Here is the output from my telnetting to port 25

220 www.norrcommsolutions.net ESMTP Sendmail 8.11.6/8.11.6; Tue, 17 Jun 2003
21:
07:20 -0400
501 5.0.0 ehlo requires domain address
250-www.norrcommsolutions.net Hello [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx], pleased to meet you
250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
250-8BITMIME
250-SIZE
250-DSN
250-ONEX
250-ETRN
250-XUSR
250-AUTH LOGIN PLAIN
250 HELP

Upon doing some more research, I found this link to some info post by Chuck
H.
http://quake.seismo.unr.edu/ftp/pub/updates/bankert/php-4.0.4pl1/pear/Mail/s
mtp.php  Does this have some bearing on my issue with SMTP auth?  Now, I am
trying to find Net_smtp:: class.

Are my assumptions correct here?