[horde] Search a preferences-based adressbook

David Barreña david.barrena at map.es
Wed Jun 18 02:11:56 PDT 2003

Hi,

I have two problems with ldap preferences-based adressbook.

1) I have two adressbook in ldap, one is global (reads from ldap directory), the search in that
adressbook works fine. The second adressbook is in preferences-ldap, in that adressbook the
search doesn't work. Is that implemented?, if not, Is it in cvs?

2) In options I select to add new adresses in my private adressbook. I click on the book icon to
add a new adress, the first time works, but the following times, the system displays  "This
person is already in your address book.", and they aren't in.

Thank you very much for your help.
--
David Barreña Molina.

 Ministerio de Administraciones Públicas
 S.G. de Tecnologías de la Información y Comunicaciones
 C/Maria de Molina, 50
 Madrid, España.
 (91 586 1352)