[horde] Public Folders ?

fanabe at tin.it fanabe at tin.it
Wed Jun 18 03:59:25 PDT 2003

Hi all,

 my name is Giuliano ans I'm writing from Italy.

 I contacting you because I have a question.

I use Qmail like MTA with Imap-4 protocol.
I have installed Horde 2.2.3,Imp3.2.1,Kronolith 1.1 and Turba 1.2.

My pc client are Windows 2000/XP with Outlook 2000.

My problem concern that the people want use the "Public Folders" and "Public
Address Book", like in Exchange Server 2000.
In the Horde Framework is possible to set the Public Folders and Public
Address Book for work with Outlook 2000 client ?

 Any Idea ?

 Thanking in advance and sorry for my english.

Pellegrini Giuliano.