[horde] Writing a Horde Application

Rob Millerd rmillerd at rmsm.net
Wed Jun 18 19:52:58 PDT 2003

Fransisco,

I had the same question as you when I started, I found the most help from a
document on horde.org's website under library, there is a link called Horde
Framework tutorial, which is the best place to begin.  Once you kind of
understand what is presented in that document, I would recomend to pick an
application that already exists that could easily be addapted to what you want
to do, and learn as much as you can about the code and how it does the vital
functions.

That's how I did it.   I wanted to build an image gallery, so I took nag, the
task manager, and figured out how it did everything and based my application on
that.

Rob