[horde] Yesterdays CVS up Shows Errors

Michael C. Ibarra ibarra at hawk.com
Fri Jun 20 06:27:18 PDT 2003

Hello All:

Yesterday I ran a CVS up and now I am getting these errors. I checked the
CHANGES files but none mention any new additions which might cause this.

Any ideas from anyone?

Thanks,

-mike

Notice: Use of undefined constant PEAR_LOG_DEBUG - assumed 'PEAR_LOG_DEBUG' in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Category/sql.php on line 640

and

Notice: Undefined index: PEAR_LOG_DEBUG in /usr/local/lib/php/Log.php on line
131

and

Notice: Use of undefined constant PEAR_LOG_DEBUG - assumed 'PEAR_LOG_DEBUG' in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/nag/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 85

In my compose window, I get these.

Notice: Undefined index: attach_count_limit in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/Compose.php on line 774

Notice: Undefined index: attach_size_limit in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/Compose.php on line 795