[horde] Re: Writing a Horde Application

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Jun 20 21:07:50 PDT 2003

Quoting Dmitry Diskin <dda at ic.ru>:

> Eric Rostetter wrote:
>
> > There's a template module in cvs that you can start with.  Not sure how
> > uptodate it has been kept recently, but it is still a good starting point.
>
> Could you please tell me what is the name of the module?

It is called "skeleton" in CVS.  I'll try to check it out and update it
if I can find the time (my main machine, which is where I do almost all
my Horde work, died a nasty death Wednesday morning, so I've not had a
chance to do anything much since then except work on re-creating it).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!